VR

zoldos

Reality is just perception...
Staff member
Yes VR has gotten very popular the past couple of years. But if you mention VR, then you gotta mention the groundbreaking movie "The Lawnmover Man". It remains one of my favorite movies. Anyone remember it??

VR is pretty impressive to be honest. Just another seed to my theory I'm writing. But, why would someone prefer VR then Reality?

hehe I think it's the idea that you can enter a fantasy world where "anything" can happen. That would be my draw to it anyway. :D
That's a good point! Very true, In VR you can be whatever you want. I've always wanted to be a samurai so this can probably be my chance!

Altair

I went to best buy last week to get a phone car charger. A guy was letting people test out a VR. I had never tried it out before.
It was definitely a surreal experience. I played some kind of shooter game. I felt like I was actually in a sci-fi movie.

I went to best buy last week to get a phone car charger. A guy was letting people test out a VR. I had never tried it out before.
It was definitely a surreal experience. I played some kind of shooter game. I felt like I was actually in a sci-fi movie.
Wow then maybe I should check it out aswell, could be interesting.

SpookyZalost

Technomancer and Cyber historian
Oculus DK2 user here.

I love it, been working on my own VR linux OS for a long time now but I'm not really a programmer lol.

it's nothing fancy yet and the file type support is still really small.. but considering what is possible today I dream of VR/AR being the future, like in ghost in the shell, dennou coil, and sword art online.