post your desktop

SpookyZalost

Technomancer and Cyber historian
ya, I grew up with TNG, DS9, and Voyager, was a fan of enterprise... and am currently a fan of the orville and grudgingly learning to like discovery a bit more as it improves.

zoldos

Reality is just perception...
Staff member
hehe Yes yes!! I hate Enterprise tho except for the "temporal cold war" which was really cool. Orville is awesome, but I've fallen behind! Haven't watched Discovery. Don't get that channel. :(

hahha! Not a lot of icons there eh? :D
Yes, I like to use my PC in old fashion, with the help of deep folders hierarchy, symbolic or hard links whenever necessary in order not to duplicate things needlessly, extensive use of command line (terminal), and so on.

zoldos

Reality is just perception...
Staff member
The main one is WoW, and last time I tried Linux, the Nvidia drivers didn't correctly show my video card. I'm also playing Black Ops 4 which I don't think is available on Linux either.

SpookyZalost

Technomancer and Cyber historian
@ zoldos, you know Linux really is the future of gaming...

with things like Proton, Vulkan, and now google stepping into the ring with their own efforts, it's only a matter of time before games will just be ported to linux as they come out, if not outright written for it first.

I highly recommend system 76's Pop! OS.

not only does it contain the latest drivers for things but it's ubuntu based for simplicity.

with a few minor setup things you can get just about any game running in linux these days, no command line needed.