Greetings Programs

SpookyZalost

Technomancer and Cyber historian
Greetings!

Name's Zalost, I come from makestation and decided to join up here at the cortex.

I'm a techie who specializes in modding/restoring/resurrecting/re purposing anything I can get my hands on.

I work at IBM as a contractor for both the USPS and DOD, and in my off time I tinker with and modify retro-technology.

feel free to ask me any tech questions you may have, it's not just a day job lol.

zoldos

Reality is just perception...
Staff member
Cool!! I love tech but never made it my actual job. Just a bunch of self-taught stuff. Anyway, welcome! :)

SpookyZalost

Technomancer and Cyber historian
thanks! :p I'm self taught myself actually, been working on getting certs but nothing yet... they need you to know IRQ and SCSI interfaces to pass the A+ exam, and don't get me started on raid arrays, striped vs Mirrored, they expect you to know at least 5 different variants... I get why but still lol.

zoldos

Reality is just perception...
Staff member
thanks! :p I'm self taught myself actually, been working on getting certs but nothing yet... they need you to know IRQ and SCSI interfaces to pass the A+ exam, and don't get me started on raid arrays, striped vs Mirrored, they expect you to know at least 5 different variants... I get why but still lol.
My site's server is a 3TB x2 HDD in a RAID. It seems very fast! :)