Sleep Paralysis

Salt

Does anyone else experience this? I have a few times... usually during day time naps. A couple of them have been fairly terrifying and usually involve fear of some sort. Luckily I am pretty good at snapping out of it.

zoldos

Reality is just perception...
Staff member
I'm the opposite. I'll flail my arms and legs and sometimes even fall off the bed during a deep sleep! :(

SpookyZalost

Technomancer and Cyber historian
I've yet to do so... but I've been lucid dreaming since I was very young due to constant night terrors, it's sorta like having a boot sequence now, first I exit dream mode, then I open my eyes, then limb check, then move.

I've heard stories though?

zoldos

Reality is just perception...
Staff member
I don't know if I've ever had a lucid dream, but quite often, in my dream, I'll be like "this is a dream". lol

Salt

I've yet to do so... but I've been lucid dreaming since I was very young due to constant night terrors, it's sorta like having a boot sequence now, first I exit dream mode, then I open my eyes, then limb check, then move.

I've heard stories though?
So this was in college... one roommate was at his hometown for the night. The other was at his girlfriends. I woke up and could not move. I was frozen. I heard the front door open and I heard footsteps walk down the hall and approach my door. But instead of coming inside my room, they opened my roommates door across the hall. I heard the footsteps leave and the door shut. And inially I was able to move again and snap out of it to fall back asleep. I spoke to both my roommates and neither had been home that night!