Favorite anime?

erik

Oregairu, Hachimans lack of self worth and his lack of trust for others strikes a chord with me. His perspectives on the world around him can be flawed but there's always some logic to them. Aside from that, the music, art style, and animation of Season 2 are god damned great, as is the costume design and character design.

zoldos

Reality is just perception...
Staff member
Oregairu, Hachimans lack of self worth and his lack of trust for others strikes a chord with me. His perspectives on the world around him can be flawed but there's always some logic to them. Aside from that, the music, art style, and animation of Season 2 are god damned great, as is the costume design and character design.
What is this?

I love the Pre Cure series. I watch it with my brother. Its very cool and super girly :3 I look forward to 2019's newest season for it.

SpookyZalost

Technomancer and Cyber historian
Ghost in the shell stand alone complex, no question.

there's a lot of really good anime out there but I'm always looking for more cyberpunk, techie, etc anime since it relates to IRL stuff happening here and thus I can kinda relate with the characters more.

zoldos

Reality is just perception...
Staff member
Yes same here. Ghost in the Shell was wicked. What about the live action one they made?

SpookyZalost

Technomancer and Cyber historian
I thought it was pretty good, the visuals were just awesome, between ghost in the shell and bladerunner in style, the music was great, but the story still needed a touch of work, and at least they didn't white wash all the characters... :p chief aramaki was really well played!

there's just no beating the original you know?